Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's this all about anyway

When I first mentioned wanting to start this blog, Leonard said what I’m sure is on many of your minds. “Another one?” He’s well aware of my obsession for talking about myself, and whatever aspect of my life I find entertaining. Earlier this year it was books. Before that, it was general pop culture. Truthfully I miss those blogs. One day when I get my act together (and actually finish the time sucker known as A Dance With Dragons) I hope to return to those. In the meantime, something else has taken over my life. Something that is even more exciting than books or pop culture. I know, I know, how is that possible?

I’m moving to San Francisco!

See? Totally more exciting than books or even pop culture.

My original plan was to start a blog after moving. To write about my discoveries within the city, and what it’s like going from Orange County to the Bay Area. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the journey has already begun. That so much of the moving process is an adventure, and in truth, has already caused me more than a little stress.

Seriously, how can we have so much stuff?

So sit down, friends, family and strangers. Read along as I discuss how Leonard, Mowgli, River and I prepare to move nearly 500 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment