Tuesday, February 21, 2012

5 most San Francisco things to happen to me this week

Well, really last week. But what can I say, I've been lagging.

1) I got a job working for a tech start up in a Victorian in the Haight.

2) I couldn't find my way home from said job, because my commute there consisted of a variety of one way streets, which resulted in a half hour drive taking nearly an hour as I tried to find a street that I recognized. (This has happened to me about four times in the past two weeks, though only twice was the drive home from work. I've since found an acceptable route, thanks to my bus adventure last week.)

3) My good friend Traci and I stumbled across an Occupy Oakland demonstration in downtown San Francisco.

4) A crazy guy befriended me on Muni, then happened to be on the same BART car as me, though I'm not sure that he saw me there. He got off the same BART station that I did, but I don't believe he followed me. He certainly wasn't at the restaurant where I had a lovely brunch.

5) I saw two naked guys walking through the Castro. They weren't completely naked; one had a kitty cat hat on. They may have worn shoes. Rumor has it, this is totally normal.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not in Orange County anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment